Everyone knows at least one person with seemingly perfect skin!
Every time you see that glowing face, you think, SERIOUSLY!? How does she do it? What kind of magical procedures is she getting?
The skin serves as a protective barrier, but even with the barrier chemicals can still leak into the bloodstream. If you apply chemicals directly to the skin, then they can be directly absorbed. Chemicals can affect the immune system, nervous system and reproductive system.
1) Use the correct cleanser that suits + works with your skin type. Check out https://www.naamskin.com/products/turmeric-face-soap
2) Moisturizes every day and night.
3) Exfoliates a couple times per week. Check out https://www.naamskin.com/products/detoxifying-mask
4) Wears sunscreen 365 days a year — rain or shine.
5) Hydrates — in every way possible. Check out https://www.naamskin.com/products/botanical-bliss
With NAAM natural skin care, you don’t have to worry about the added chemicals you aren’t sure are safe.Natural ingredients in NAAM Skincare can help protect against the sun and soothe irritated skin, so they are better for the skin overall. Our handmade natural skin care products are gentler on the skin.