Why Your Skin Needs Collagen
In case you don't know, collagen is the most abundant protein in your body and it gives your skin structure, strength, and elasticity.
Referred to as the ‘youth protein’ since your skin is made up of more than 80% collagen, the amount of collagen in your skin dermis directly impacts how firm and smooth your skin looks.
Collagen production decreases as you age, causing your skin to become thinner, drier, weaker, and less resilient. This leads to the formation of fine lines and wrinkles and sagging skin.
To understand why collagen is so vital to your health, you should know four things:
- It’s the most abundant protein found in your body. It’s also one of the most vital proteins your body needs to function.
- Collagen is the glue that holds your body together. Since it’s a major component found in your connective tissue, collagen maintains the structure and integrity of your skin, muscle tissue, bones and tendons.
- It sends out important signals to your cells. These signals can combat inflammation and repair damaged cells.
- Your collagen production declines naturally as you get older. You may need to consider supplementation to meet your body’s needs.
How NAAM Collagen Soap can work wonders?
- Anti-aging with 300x amino acid and 2x glutathione
- Maintain skin elasticity while strengthening sagging skin
- Revitalise damaged skin as it's rich in Vitamins A, E & F
- Contain cooling action thus soothes kin irritation
- Reduce fine line and wrinkle hence promotes skin cell regrowth
- Increase skin's oxygen and balance skin pH level
*We strictly do not recommend for DRY skin type*
- Use twice a day, morning and night
- Lather between palms with tepid water
- Massage over damp skin to remove dirt, oil and soften skin