Soft and pink lips are something we all desire. Not only does it improve your appearance, but also is a sign that your lips are healthy. Chapped lips are unsightly and can cause bleeding in severe cases. Chapped or dark pigmented lips are a concern to many, but with simple remedies, you can easily lighten your lips, make them soft and pink.
There’s no doubt — naturally rosy lips are an appealing feature of a woman’s beauty or a man’s good looks. So, many people who have dark lips want to lighten them.
Some of the main causes of dark lips are excessive exposure to direct sunlight, an allergic reaction, use of low-quality cosmetics, chewing tobacco, excessive smoking, high caffeine intake, and hormonal imbalances. There are many ways to lighten dark lips that don’t require buying expensive products or treatments. Natural home remedies (NAAM Lip Treatment) can effectively lighten your lips. The time it takes for these remedies to work varies, so use them as long as needed to achieve the results you want.
Lips can get darken due to various factors like low blood circulation, stress, drugs, smoking and lot more. Better avoid such practices.
We are listing below few factors which make your lips dark:
- Dehydration, Keeping lips dry for prolonged times.
- Lifestyle habits
- Consistent use of lip Cosmetics or products
- Melasma or Hyperpigmentation
- Prolonged exposure to the sun rays
- Consumption of caffeine and hot beverages
Definitely, you should take care of these factors to protect the true color of your lips. However, without taking appropriate and consistent lip care methods, you won’t be able to maintain the natural pink color of lips
Some Essential Tips To Keep In Mind
- Resist the urge to lick the sweet honey-sugar scrub off your lips. The saliva will dry out the freshly exfoliated skin of your lips, making them chapped and dry.
- Commercial lip balms often contain chemicals that can make your lips dull over time. Try using lip balms made from natural ingredients.
- You can also use the juice of fresh mint leaves mixed with lemon juice and honey as a lip brightener.
- If you have a habit of licking your lips, you’ll need to kick it to the curb, as the saliva makes the lips chapped and dry, making them dark and dull over time.
- Wear a good sunscreen to protect your lips from sun damage and keep your body hydrated.
- Cut down on your smoking as well as caffeine and alcohol intake.
- Always remove lip makeup before going to sleep.
- Never use any expired lip products. Throw them out instead
So men and women out there, do not worry at all. Your lips can turn very beautiful and pink if you follow the home remedies and the tips regularly. Drinking lots of water and juices keep your skin soft and moisturize it. Water nourishes the skin and helps in growth of new skin cells. Dry skin and lips indicate that your skin is not properly hydrated. It is advised to drink 8 glasses of water every day to keep your skin and lips healthy.
Getting pink lips is easy, but maintaining them is the hard part. Stay hydrated, get your vitamins, and avoid bad habits to ensure you get great looking impressive pink lips.
For perfect protection, apply NAAM lip mask regularly and very frequently to ensure all the moisture in your lips stays locked in.