What is it?
A body scrub is a popular body treatment that is basically a facial for the body: it exfoliates and hydrates your skin, leaving it smooth and soft.
A body scrub is done with an abrasive material—usually sea salt or sugar—mixed with some kind of massage oil and an aromatic like essential oils.
If the scrub uses salt, it might be called a salt scrub, salt glow or sea salt scrub.
The scrub is followed by an application of high-quality lotion or cream that leaves your skin hydrated.
Naam Organic Body Scrub
This 100% Natural and 100% Organic is a treatment that exfoliates the skin leaving it fresh, smooth and soft.
A therapautic product, it is gently massaged onto the skin and rinsed away to reveal clean and radiant skin.
Naam Organic body scrub is very invigorating as it helps you to improve the circulation of blood and lymph throughout the body.
It also actively fight cellulite and improve your skin tone.
So, to show you how helpful they really can be, we've composed a list of a facts and benefits!
1. 90% of the dust in your home is dead skin cells
2. Your entire body is covered in a layer of dead skin cells
3. Most lotions, no matter the amount you use cannot penetrate through that layer of dead skin, thus leaving your skin dry
4. Though lotions or other such products are helpful, they don't take care of all the dead skin cells
5. Thorough body exfoliation promotes younger looking skin
6. When using a body scrub, the healthiest route is to use all natural products
7. It is recommended to exfoliate at least once a day
8. Salt scrubs from the dead sea contain 8 different minerals
9. Regular exfoliation with salt scrubs reduces acne
10. Salt scrubs have anti bacterial properties
#Naam #RedefiningBeauty #WeCare #NationwideFootprint #Natural #Organic #Malaysia