Finding your own scent is a very personal decision.
This Trial Kit is the perfect way to explore our scents and find your favorites.
Each Kit contains three 25g candles in the scents of your choice.
Choices of candle scent :
• Timeless Romance
Evoke cherished memories of family, friendship, and love with these sensual notes of wild rose bouquets and soothing vanilla.
( Fragrance note : Geranium & Vanilla )
• Mysterious Forest
Ground in an intoxicating balance of sweetness & spice with this classic hint of mystery.
( Fragrance note : Sandalwood & Frankincense )
• Into the Moonlight
Escape into calmness, serenity, and comfort with this salty ocean air and heavenly floral heart scent.
( Fragrance note : Lavender & Ocean )
• Wild Botanic
Fresh and invigorating, while also being warm and spicy. This blend reminds us of fresh morning dew in the garden.
( Fragrance note : Rosemary & Peppermint )
• Spring Memoir
Allow the euphoric aroma of blossoming rose, oceanic sea salt, and intoxicating geranium to transport you to the paradise of perfection.
( Fragrance note : Geranium, Ocean & Sunrose )
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
• Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
• Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
• Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
• The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
• Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
• Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
Safety first - because candles burn and contain a small flame, so we encourage following these rules of thumb:
• Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
• Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
• Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
• Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
• Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material