Finding your own scent is a very personal decision.
This Trial Tea Light Candle (25g) is the perfect way to explore our scents and find your favorites.
Choices of candle scent :
• Timeless Romance
Evoke cherished memories of family, friendship, and love with these sensual notes of wild rose bouquets and soothing vanilla.
( Fragrance note : Geranium & Vanilla )
• Mysterious Forest
Ground in an intoxicating balance of sweetness & spice with this classic hint of mystery.
( Fragrance note : Sandalwood & Frankincense )
• Into the Moonlight
Escape into calmness, serenity, and comfort with this salty ocean air and heavenly floral heart scent.
( Fragrance note : Lavender & Ocean )
• Wild Botanic
Fresh and invigorating, while also being warm and spicy. This blend reminds us of fresh morning dew in the garden.
( Fragrance note : Rosemary & Peppermint )
• Spring Memoir
Allow the euphoric aroma of blossoming rose, oceanic sea salt, and intoxicating geranium to transport you to the paradise of perfection.
( Fragrance note : Geranium, Ocean & Sunrose )
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
• Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
• Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
• Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
• The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
• Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
• Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
Safety first - because candles burn and contain a small flame, so we encourage following these rules of thumb:
• Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
• Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
• Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
• Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
• Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material