Camilla Lip Oil
Chamomile with Avocado
- Gain moisture and retain lip moisture
- Ease the redness and irritation
- Gentle oil, suitable for sensitive skin.
- Calming effect
- Makes skin young, moisturized and blemish-free
- Recover the dry lips or skin
What is Lip Oil
Naam Lip Oils works like charm at treating your lips because applying it builds a barrier against the drying effects of our environment. If you ever applied lipstick to chapped or dry lips, you’ll understand why oil’s nourishing benefits get the tick of approval. To maximize the benefits of your lip oil, it’s a good idea to exfoliate (scrub) your lips first. This way you’ll remove any flakiness and ensure the smooth skin underneath is prepped to soak up the nourishing oil treatment. End the routine by using Naam Lip Mask for an overnight lip treatment, ensuring you wake up with an incredibly soft pout.
Secret Tip: You can use Naam Lip Oil directly on lips for moisturization and glossy effect!
How to use Lip Oil
- Apply a drop or two
- Directly on your lip or on fingertip
- Smear the oil evenly.